Custom Search

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day Cookies and Cupcakes

I know I should've posted these 2 days ago but honestly I've had no time at all. I also know that these aren't the best pictures, please bear with me until I have some cash to get a good camera.

This Valentine's Day I embarked in making decorated cookies. Let me tell you, no rest at all! I made, I don't know how many cookies, maybe 300 and decorated all of them!

Fortunately, after 3 days of sleep depravation, endless amounts of dough and icing they came out great and the people loved them!


I also made delicious chocolate cupcakes with buttercream frosting. The picture isn't that great, but they were soooo cute! I'll have to post recipes tomorrow though... enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online