Custom Search

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Amazing...

I haven't been able to post anything for a while because I've been incredibly busy.

Seeing as Valentine's day is just around the corner and of course we bakers are expected to whip something up I have something amazing to show you. This is not mine, I'll probably be posting maybe some pictures of the cookies that I'm making for Valentine's. They're actually pretty cute, nothing like what you're about to see though.

The following picture comes to us from the fabulous Bakerella she has one of my favorite blogs and is incredibly creative and fun. Just look at this:

Pretty cool huh! Wait till you check out the whole story... go here to see how you can make these, yep that's right, you can make them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online