Custom Search

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Favorite Cookies


My mom came over the other day with a gift. A box of homemade assorted cookies!! Yay, just what I needed! There were Russian Tea cakes, Almond cookies, these yummy cornstarch cookies that are like shortbread but better and Biscotti. This got me to thinking about which was my favorite. Now, I really like cookies so I have a lot of favorites but from this batch today I would definitely have to say the Cornstarch cookies... they're just melt in your mouth goodness. Coming in a close second, Almond squares. This one is actually a secret family recipe and I've never tasted anything like it.
Let me know if you have any favorite cookie and the recipe and I'll try them out!
Thanks mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online