Custom Search

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tasty Treats!


I've been having the hardest time posting this week. My schedule has been so incredibly busy that I rarely get a chance to sleep! Well, that's actually pretty normal, but I'll tell you all about that in another post.
 I really wanted to have my Halloween Cookies post done before Halloween! Ugh!
Anyways... Happy Halloween everyone! This year I wanted to make Halloween cookies, I have seen some amazing cookies this year. One of my favorites and the one I chose to replicate (read steal) are these spiderweb cookies from this great blog Bake at 350. These cookies are adorable! I chose orange and green for my cookies, they didn't come out quite as perfect but everyone loved them! Which is always good. You can find a step by step tutorial for these cute cookies at the Bake at 350 blog by clicking here.

I also wanted to make some ghost cookies for the office and because I thought they would be really cute.

Take a look


Spooky!

I  made some white ghosts to keep with the tradition






The white ghost cookies were made with MMF and royal icing.

To make these cookies you will need:


Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online