Custom Search

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Winnie The Pooh

How cute is Winnie The Pooh?

I was asked to make a Winnie the Pooh cake along with 12 cupcakes for a girl's birthday. Freaking out here! How am I going to make Winnie the Pooh???

I was really nervous that I wouldn't be able to get him looking right, but it turns out the didn't come out that bad after all!

Here, why don't you be the judge:


Kinda cute right?

Here's a closer shot


 
 
Ok ok, I know he's not perfect and doesn't look exactly like Winnie the Pooh and looks like he's been eating a little too much of that "hunny" but hey, he still looks pretty good to me! 

The cake inside was three different colors, red, orange and yellow, it looked very cool! 

And take a look at the matching bee cupcakes:



How cute!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online